



Disneyland was super fun but the heat on the other hand was (114 hottest day ever there) ridiculous for the first two days and then it was great! The night we left for Disneyland Ryker was so excited. We bought a mini buzz light year bag for the trip. The bag had rollers and Ryker loved the fact he was in charge of his own bag. Ryker did an awesome job on the airplane and thought he was so cool because he had his own seat.
The second day we had planned to go to Disneyland but it was way too hot so we decided to do a little shopping and swimming at our hotel. The heat drained all of us so we went to bed early so we would be recharged for Disneyland the next day. Our first day in Disneyland was so much fun and Ryker was so happy to be there. It was kind of hard for me because Ryker only wanted Jamie the entire trip, it was frustrating for my mom too.
The third day we went to the beach and the weather was perfect. I think this was all the kiddo's favorite day, they all loved the ocean and sand. All the boys rented bodyboards. Misty and my mom were brave enough to go out and ride some waves too. Poor Derk got stuck in a riptide and had to be pulled in by a life guard. Ryker played in the sand for hours and ate junk food all day.
We spent the next three days at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was a blasts but a lot of walking. I'm pretty sure Buzz Light Year was all the kids favorite ride. My favorite ride was pirates of the Caribbean, it was so relaxing! The World of Color at California Adventure ROCKED! Seriously I could have seen that over and over.
On Sunday my family and friends left so Jamie and I got some extra well needed sleep and then we headed to Hollywood. We had dinner at a really yummy Mexican restaurant and we swam at our hotel. Ryker kept going to my sisters room and knocking on the door, he couldn't figure out why they weren't coming out. It was kind of sad!! The next day was our last day so we packed up and went to Disneyland. It was so cold and rainy that we only stayed for a couple of hours. Ryker got so excited when he would see the characters so we spent a lot of time waiting in line so he could meet them. I would have to say Goofy was his favorite!
I had such a great time in Cali and loved spending time with my family and friends. I am already looking forward to the next trip to Disneyland. I just hope the whole family can come next time.
1 comment:
I really wished we could have been there, but for sure next time no matter what! You all look like you had a blast and I can't wait to experience it with my kiddos and all of you on the next trip. Oh and the part about Dirk getting pulled in from the riptide is hilarious, POOR Dirk...LOL
Post a Comment