On the way down to St. George my Doctor called and gave me bad news... My T.A is back and definitely stirring things up a bit. I must say that I am a little more nervous, sad, upset, scared and frustrated this time around. Nervous because my right common carotid artery is damaged now. Sad because I don't like watching my family and friends worrying. Upset because I just can't get a break and now there is more damage to my arteries and grafts. Scared because I am not ready for another surgery. Frustrated because I can't keep this disease in remission.
Sorry Mist, it seems I always get bad news on/or around your birthday. Knowing that I have such an incredible Doctor and knowing that he's always trying to find out more about my disease is very comforting!!! I am so thankful for him!!!
Having T.A is definitely a challenge but I don't let it control my life, even though I spend a lot of time at doctors and not feeling well. I really try and concentrate on the good things in life, like my family, friends, dogs and most of all my little Ryker!! Ryker has brought more joy and happiness to my life then I even thought was possible. Ryker makes me so excited for everyday even though all the challenges and struggles the day may bring!! I thank God for everyday he gives me!! I am truly so BLESSED!!!
1 comment:
Oh Mart..I just feel so bad for everything you have to go through daily! You are such a strong and admirable person to handle the disease as well as you do...I don't think I could be as strong! Sometimes I can't express enough, how sad it makes me to see you going through so much.I just pray that you will be ok and this new drug is going to take over and put you into remission forever!! And Ryker is such a miracle, we are so blessed to have him in are family as well to complete you and Jamie:) Love you Mart and just keep holding your head up and staying positive like you do and good things will happen, ALWAYS!
Post a Comment