
Ryker enjoys spending time at the park. He is fearless and will try anything. He loves the slides, monkey bars and his favorite thing is the swings!

Cute little Rem loves the glider!

McCade and Ryker having a blast! These two play so good together!

Sweet Reese and mom going down the slide. Reese actually liked it.

Rem thought it was fun to push the younger boys. He couldn't get them high enough but he sure did try.

McCade is probably the best at taking pictures. It's amazing he will sit still to take one. Cade is always trying to keep up with the big boys and goes non stop.

We went to the park and had a picnic. All the boys had so much fun. Ryker's at that age were he wants to do everything the big kids do, but he's still a little young. I was running around helping him so I think I was more wore out than he was.
No comments:
Post a Comment