Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Elf On The Shelf.







Ryker and I were getting ready for bed when the door bell rang. Ryker went to the door and looked out and said no one is here. Then all the sudden he got a BIG smile on his face and said I got a present. It was the Elf on the shelf. We got in Ryker's bed and read the book. Rykerman named his Elf Deuce. He has a cousin named Deuce that he thinks the world of so I am pretty sure that's why he named the Elf Deuce. After I finished the book Ryker wanted to go straight to bed. He couldn't wait to see where the Elf would be in the morning. When Ryker woke up he ran out of his room and started looking for the Elf. When he finally spotted Deuce in the Christmas tree he was so happy and started telling the Elf to make sure and tell Santa he wants G.I Joe guys.

In Ryker's preschool class they have a Elf too her name is Melanie Manners. Ryker gets so excited when he talks about her.

No comments: