I wanted to share my excitement with everyone. When I got home last night I was walking past my bedroom and I noticed something BRIGHT, so I backed up a few steps and there was this Beautiful Snow White Christmas Tree (we all know how much I love Christmas Trees). I was so surprised and excited! Thanks Mandy,Mom,Corey,Mindy,Dad,Nancy and Misty. That was very thoughtful!I know my disease is hard on all of you and your support means everything to me. You are the reason I fight to get through every day. I don't want to miss a day without you guys!!! Love always
P.S. Mandy you are right at this moment, ALL IS CALM and All IS BRIGHT!
13 comments:
I LOVE that you have your Christmas Tree up. That rocks.
And I'm excited that I found your blog!! Wahoo!
Your little guy is so cute and you are one hot mamma ;)
Marty, I love you so much!! I am so lucky that I get to be a part of your life! Your adorable Ryker is getting so big and I get to watch him grow, Aunt Mindy just thinks he's the cutest! I am so blessed that you are my sis and my friend!! Mindy:)
you never fail to make me shed a few tears. (happy ones) marty, you are so lucky that you have such a close knit family and so lucky to have all the support. i wish sometimes that i was one of the sisters :) your family is so lucky to have you as well. through all of this you have always tried to be positive and look to the brighter side, and now you have little ryker. it couldn't get much better than that. we love you guys. thanks for always treating us like family. the tree turned out beautiful.
Marty, I just thank god for our family. We all love and care about each other so much. It's a true blessing!!! Marty don't think ever that even for a second we forget about you, we are in this with you every step. You will always have your family and husband! Marty you will never know what an inspiration you are to all of us. Marty I'm sooo sorry that your sick! never give up ok. Your sweet Ry Ry needs you and so do we. I love You, love mandy
Hi Marty, Your blog is so cute and turned out nice. I love what you wrote about the Christmas tree and we really enjoyed doing it, even though Corey was yelling at us and the kids the whole time..LOL!Ry Ry is so dam cute!! Take care of yourself Marty, because I know in my heart that you will be here for a long long time!! Love Mom and Corey. ( P.S. Please don't be afraid to ask me for help, always).
What a beautiful tree your family has created for you and what a picture perfert reflection of the soul it was intended for......and the glow......like the guardian angels who have been watching over you through your trials and tribulations.
So much loves goes out to you and to Jamie, your BIGGEST pillar of support and wonderful, wonderful husband, and now little Ryker....the miracle baby....the joy of much happiness to come into your families future! Such a lucky family to be surrounded by so many who care.
Life is not always fair and we just can't understand or begin to sort out the "why's" for situations but we are all here with open arms, to give support and love to a family so deserving in whatever way possible.....
big or small.
love...Aunt Terrie :)
P.S....your blog is looking great!!!
Marty it's me again, I just wanted to take a minute and remind you how strong you are. I think about your struggles every day from being tired , no energy, dizziness, blurred vision, weak, all the medications you take on a daily basis just to function, rimicade every 4wks for 3hrs of just laying there in a hospital bed while it's put in through an iv. The surgeries you have underwent with all sorts of possible side effects: stroke, blood clots, infection etc.(Thank you lord for your hand). What a life!. Marty the last thing you need is to be reminded of all your trials but I want everyone who reads this post to really begin to try to imagine what you deal with everyday! You know what makes me smile the most is that you LOVE your life and have such a desire to be here. So for those who will ever spend time with Marty and Jamie in the future and Marty wants to go home, PLEASE remember she isn't like us she's better and just happens to be sick. I love you Marty and don't EVER let anyone make you feel down. I know you dream of being around for your sweet Ry Ry, you don't need to dream anymore, the lord knows whats in your heart. Keep him in your prayers,always find his grace in everything. He'll help you understand.
I know I just rambled on but I don't even realize what my sister goes through everyday but we talked on the phone the other night and i feel she needed someone to talk to and she picked me. She wants soo bad to be normal. it breaks my heart.
SO pretty, what a great family you have.
You have an unbelievable family, you are so lucky to have them. I miss you, let's play soon! I need another Ryker fix.
So pretty and so sweet, your family stories always make me feel warm inside!
Hi Marty. I love this tree it is super cute and i also love you very much. Your one of my best friends and a Huge roll model. I have looked up to you ever since we were little. I love you mart. :)
Great Tree. Thanks for lunch yesterday. You brightened my day as usual.
Thanks!
Post a Comment