You couldn't have picked a better profile song to fit your family and sweet little "MIRACLE" Ryker. You two make such a good mommy and daddy for him. He is one lucky little guy:)
Mart, I cannot believe what a cute little stinker Ryker is! I am happy to know that at least one person looks at my blog from time to time. I was starting to think that it was like my own personal journal or something. Again, Ryker is such a heart breaker! I hope your family has a Merry Christmas and me and you and Dani should all go to lunch or something sometime.
4 comments:
You couldn't have picked a better profile song to fit your family and sweet little "MIRACLE" Ryker. You two make such a good mommy and daddy for him. He is one lucky little guy:)
Mart!!! I love it! Good job your blog looks so cute. Not to mention you guys are such a cute family. Ryker is so adorable but you already know that.
Hi Marty, I just saw your blog on Alisha's. This is the first picture I have seen of Ryker, he is SO adorable!! Congrats.
Mart, I cannot believe what a cute little stinker Ryker is! I am happy to know that at least one person looks at my blog from time to time. I was starting to think that it was like my own personal journal or something. Again, Ryker is such a heart breaker! I hope your family has a Merry Christmas and me and you and Dani should all go to lunch or something sometime.
Post a Comment