Saturday, December 4, 2010

First snow fall!







Jamie has been so excited for it to snow! He just couldn't wait to take Ryker sledding and to make a snowman. So Jamie and I were seriously on a hunt to find snow boots (really it was a joke). We went all over town looking and finally the last place we went we scored. He got the cutest Disney Car snow boots that light up. Ryker just loves the snow. I was surprised on how long he stayed out there. The cold really hurts me right now so I mostly watched from the window but I could only imagine what he was saying.

1 comment:

The Larson Fam said...

Ryker is just such a cutie! It looks like he had lots of fun out there. I need to find out where you got the boots, I can't find any either, nor pants!