Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleepover!












My mom and I decided to have all the boys over for a sleepover to start the Christmas season. We played guess the ornament, hide and seek and we painted Christmas ornaments. The boys really liked painting the ornaments. Ryker and Rem really took their time and they both painted two. We had pizza, popcorn, hot chocolate and I made cute Christmas candy bags. You would think with seven boys under the age seven that it would be complete chaos but they actually play well together and have a lot of fun.

2 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

You are the best Marty. The best mom, the best sister, the best friend, the best aunt. What a cute idea:) Looks like it was a blast. (and I am sure you were exhausted the next day!)

edwards family said...

Marty may~ Thank you for loving the boys like you do!! They are lucky to have you as their auntie! Looks like they had lots of fun! BOY, how I love all my nephews so!!!!