My grandma Andersen's Christmas Eve party is so much fun! I love seeing all my family and it's so exciting for the kids to celebrate right before Santa comes. Santa and Mrs.Claus came to the party and gave all the kids a present. My grandma made all the kids stockings and filled them full of candy. They're so cute! Ryker got an elf stocking, he just loved it. My Grandpa made us all gringerbread houses that light up, they are super cute.
2 comments:
We are def lucky to have the family we have! Grandma and Grandpa are so talented and I just love that we get to enjoy it..lol That pic of Bo is so cute, I need a copy of it please!! They are all so dang cute!!!
I cannot grasp the fact you didn't take any pictures of Reese! The newest gift of Christmas!
Post a Comment