Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy New Year!!




I wasn't feeling very good so I decided to just stay home with Ryker. We had some treats and watched a movie. Ryker fell asleep within ten minutes of the movie. Needless to say Ryker didn't make it to the new year.


Here's a recap of 2010:




Went to San Diego!




Went to Hawaii with my mom and Corey!




Jamie and I went to St. George with my dad and Nancy!




We finished our yard! YAY!!




I had surgery in June (the doctors put in two stents). Easiest surgery yet!!




Jamie and I went to Las Vegas, just the two of us. Good times!!




We went to Disneyland with family and friends!





I went to St. George with my Mom, Corey, Misty and family!




My Takayasu's Arteritis flared in October!




Jamie got his senior operator patch for SWAT!




My sister Mandy got a house right by us! Yahoo!




We froze our embryos in hopes to have another child!




Had my first niece (Reese)! So cute!




Started a new drug called abatacept. Praying that it works!




My sister Misty bought a house down the street from us!! So excited!!




My New Years resolution is to live in the moment..

3 comments:

edwards family said...

LOVED this post! You've sure had some fun times and some hard times in 2010! I pray that 2011 is good to you sis, and you receive all that you dream of. A new you (disease in remission), and another little miracle to love! I love you....

edwards family said...

BTW~ you've done more in the last year than I have done in 5!! LOL. SO JEALOUS!

edwards family said...

OH! and you forgot to add the birth of the first girl out of 9 boys..... Ya WHATEVER! LOL