Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love all the happiness, joy, love and peace it brings. I also love to decorate, watch Christmas movies, bake, and listen to Christmas music (thanks to Chaz). It takes us two days to get all our decorations up. It's a lot of work but so much fun. That's easy for me to say being that I am just watching half of the time. It's so hard not being physically able to do what I want. I am so thankful for all the help I get especially this year. I haven't been feeling that great. Thanks mom, you're the best little helper and I mean little. I enjoy all of our time together.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Christmas decorating.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love all the happiness, joy, love and peace it brings. I also love to decorate, watch Christmas movies, bake, and listen to Christmas music (thanks to Chaz). It takes us two days to get all our decorations up. It's a lot of work but so much fun. That's easy for me to say being that I am just watching half of the time. It's so hard not being physically able to do what I want. I am so thankful for all the help I get especially this year. I haven't been feeling that great. Thanks mom, you're the best little helper and I mean little. I enjoy all of our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment