
Taking the Staten Island Ferry to Manhattan. We passed by the Statue of Liberty on the way over. This was our first time to NYC. Unfortunately we only had a couple of hours so we were super rushed. We could definitely use 1-2 full days to explore the concrete jungle.

We were fortunate enough to get in and see Ground Zero. We were unaware you had to make reservations 30 days prior to visiting. Lucky for us our group was able to show the proper credentials which allowed us to get in. The experience was something special and I would highly recommend anyone interested in visiting this special place to take time and stop by.
Some of my co-workers.

I'm not sure if I was that impressed by the Statue of Liberty. I'm glad I finally got to see it in person, maybe I thought it was going to be bigger.
Another picture of the group we went to Atlantic City with. This picture was taken at the Longhorn steak house. The food was awesome and I'm pretty sure Marty would fly out there just to go eat there again.

We had to stop and take a picture on the beach. Too bad it was kind of cold and wasn't able to get in the water.

Enjoying a milk shake with the boys at one of the local spots.
Had to put down the tasty shake to take a picture with the beautiful wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment